Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Introduction

My name is Ashley Wetzel. I am a Biology Major at Wilson College. I'm studying Biology in preparation for a career in the conservation of wildlife (predominantly large cats and carnivores). Along with this, I plan to get a degree in Animal Behavior. Wildlife is the only reason, I feel, that I exist and my goal in life is to speak for those animals who cannot and to protect that which has not been protected.

Ever since I was a little girl, I have had a love for large cats and everything they stand for. Beauty, grace, stealth, intelligence, and cunning just to name a few. Every wildcat means the world to me and the overexploitation, in my opinion, of these animals is disgusting. Human selfishness is direct reason these animals are abused, hunted, exploited, and driven to extinction.

This blog will discuss wildlife and basically anything associated with it. Please tune in. Let's all get educated, because the truth isn't at all clear and cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment